Delivery Contractors are an extension of our company.
Express Courier is looking for delivery contractors (DCs) who are entrepreneur-minded and interested in partnering with us to provide excellent service and professionalism to our customers. Whether it’s delivering items for the healthcare industry, banking, office supplies, auto parts, or other items, we want to provide the best service in the industry.
Become a DC and take the opportunity to grow your own business as we grow ours! Active duty military, veterans and retirees are encouraged to apply.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Must have Liability Insurance on vehicle. (Minimum Liability requirements are 100,000/300,000 in Bodily Injury and 50,000 in Property Damage.)
Prior to orientation acceptance, all new applicants must provide or have Express Courier run a current Motor Vehicle Report from the state in which the applicant’s driver’s license was issued. In addition, Motor Vehicle Reports will be checked annually on all DC’s under contract
Any applicant whose driving record has any of the following characteristics in the last five years does not meet the requirements and will be declined or their contract will be terminated.
- Driving under the influence
- Driving while impaired
- Driving while in possession of alcohol or drugs
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license
- Vehicular manslaughter
- Vehicular homicide
- Vehicular assault
- A felony in which a vehicle is used
- Reckless driving
- Hit and run
- Eluding a police officer
- Refusal to submit to a blood, urine, or breathalyzer test
- Speeding exceeding 100 mph (or speeding in excess of 25 mph over the limit)
- Speed contest, drag racing
- More than two at-fault accidents or four moving violations
- Other violations and accidents on MVR will be reviewed by Express Courier compliance for acceptability.
We are always accepting new applications for Driver Contractors. – Get started now
Contact a Fleet Operations Coordinator in your area. – Click here
Immediate Needs – Click here