In healthcare, there’s more at stake than just getting deliveries when and where they are needed on time.
That’s why Express Courier delivers with time-critical, temperature-sensitive and HIPAA/OSHA-compliant service.
Labs, clinics, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, doctors’ offices and other healthcare providers rely on us for same-day logistics services with special handling. We have built dependable systems and processes to handle the critical nature of the healthcare industry – moving blood products, specimens, surgical supplies and pharmaceuticals, as well as mail and medical records.
Take a look at the typical medical items we deliver.
Expertise in ‘Handle with Care’
We are committed to maintaining specimen integrity and patient confidentiality through:
- Coolers for temperature-sensitive specimens
- Blood and fluid spill kits
- Secure compartments for confidential patient information
- Secured vehicles at all times
- Drivers who wear uniforms and photo identification badges for your protection
- Tracking and tracing to maintain chain of custody from pickup through delivery
Drivers Who Meet Your Requirements
We understand that our drivers are an extension of your business. They are trained and certified in medical delivery processes and procedures, including:
- HIPAA/OSHA compliance
- Safety, biohazard processes
- Biomedical sample handling
- DOT regulations