We tailor our services to meet your specific needs with customized logistics solutions designed to improve how you serve your customers and help you operate more efficiently.
We’re many things to many companies. Above all, we’re a Southeast regional carrier with the capacity and network to deliver more than 40,000 parcels to more than 11 million people in eight states. Because Express Courier works with businesses in a range of industries from healthcare and banking to office supplies, manufactured goods and many others, no day is the same for us. We learn what’s important to every customer and how we can help better meet their unique business goals through effective logistics strategies. We’re always happy to build a customized logistics plan for you. Get a Free Quote.
Our Services include:
E-commerce solutions that help online businesses improve customer experience.
Medical delivery and courier services for hospitals, labs and pharmaceutical companies.
On-demand or day-of courier services for companies that need documents and small parcels delivered in a hurry.
Scheduled or routed delivery for businesses that need routine distribution.
Warehousing and storage of critical parts, plus rapid delivery.
Logistics and distribution of any packages up to 50 pounds and three cubic feet.
For 35 years, we have developed our highly effective Launch 180™ Implementation Plan and a strong level of expertise in creating tailored solutions that result in measurable cost savings, operational improvements and opportunities for growth among our customers through:
- On-site management
- Order process management via technology customization
- Supply chain management and reporting
- Route optimization and planning
- Training on specific company needs or industry/regulatory requirements
- Implementation steps and process
- Operating guidelines
- Disaster recovery
- Staffing models aligned with customer requirements
- Security procedures such as limited view vehicles, secure cargo totes/bins, online cameras for remote monitoring, etc.
- Customer and industry certifications
- Warehousing strategies – with just-in-time inventory/parts storage
- Billing formats
To contact a sales rep in your area, click here.